Practitioners’ Day Registration
A Foundation for Strength & Balance
November 14, 2018
8:30 am – 3:30 pm
To register for Practitioner’s Day, please email email@example.com, subject line: Practitioners’ Day Registration.Register now!
In your email identify how you will be attending the meeting.
- In person at the University of Alberta Hospital – Walter Mackenzie Centre – Dvorkin Videoconference Centre – Room 2G2.07.
- Via telehealth site. If you would like to attend via telehealth but your preferred site is not listed above, you may request a new site in your email; however, it is subject to availability.
- Blairmore | Crowsnest Pass Health Centre Boardroom 1208
- Calgary | Peter Lougheed Centre Admin Conference Room
- Calgary | Southport Tower Room 1003
- Camrose | Camrose Home Care (Westrose Building) Telehealth Room
- Drumheller | Drumheller Health Centre, Boardroom 2122
- Fort McMurray | Northern Lights Health Centre 5th Flr Conference Room B
- Grande Prairie | Queen Elizabeth II Hospital MacKenzie Place Level 0 Discovery Room
- Hythe | Continuing Care Centre Telehealth Room
- Lethbridge | Train Station Boardroom M206
- Medicine Hat | Community Health Services Dunmore Road Office Telehealth Room
- Olds | Olds Hospital and Care Centre, Boardroom 1023
- Ponoka | Ponoka Hospital and Care Centre Telehealth Room
- Ponoka | Ponoka Provincial Building Addictions & Mental Health Room 340
- Red Deer | Red Deer Hospital Telehealth Conference Room 3401
- Red Deer | Red Deer Primary Care Network Small Meeting Room
- Vegreville | Vegreville Community Health Centre, Alberta Room
- Via Skype. You are welcome to join via Skype and may consider booking an open meeting room to be joined by colleagues for the day.
- Via phone at 1 (866) 236-8306; participant code 8060557
Please note that Practitioners’ Day updates and handouts will be distributed to the email address provided when registering.
NEW LOCATION U of A Hospital – Walter Mackenzie Centre – Dvorkin Videoconference Centre – Room 2G2.07 (Take the escalator to the 2nd floor) [view map]
University of Alberta
8:30 – 3:30 PM
Via Telehealth or Skype