Practitioners’ Day Registration
A Foundation for Strength & Balance
November 14, 2018
8:30 am – 3:30 pm
All registration for the event is hosted through platform called iScheduler. Please follow the steps below to register for an iScheduler account and to sign up for the event.
Please read the steps below before beginning. Additional details can be found in this manual.Visit iScheduler
Create an iScheduler account:
- Create an iScheduler account here.
- Click “Request for an account”on the iScheduler account.
- Complete all mandatory fields on the form that pops up.
- If you do not know your primary sight selection, choose any site close to your work location. You will not have to participate in meetings from the site you choose.
- AHS employees must use their assigned AHS user name. Non-AHS employees can create a user name of their choice
- Submit the completed form.
- Check your email (the one you provided on the registration form), and log in to your new iScheduler account with the information provided in the email.
Register for Practitioners’ Day:
- Visit the iScheduler log-in page here.
- Once logged in, click “Meetings” in the left side menu bar, then click “Register”.
- Click “Learning” from the list of topics, then click “Subscribe”.
- From the list of events that appears, scroll to November 14, 2018 and look for “Finding Balance Falls Prevention Practitioners’ Day”, then click “Sign up”.
- On the form that pops up, select the location you wish to attend.
- NOTE: The providing site is the University of Alberta Edmonton Clinical health Academy, Room 2-490. This is the host site. A list of “attendee sites” that have been reserved for the event will also be available.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the site, room, and room codec you wish to attend.
- NOTE: You can choose any site from the list, however, we encourage you to attend from either the providing site or one of the designated attendee sites. Non-reserved sites are subject to availability.
- Click “Register”.
- NOTE: You will not receive a confirmation email for this event. Please check back regularly on your iScheduler account under the Meetings > My Meetings tab for updates on your registration status.
If you have any questions about your iScheduler registration, please contact: cal.telehealthscheduling@ahs.
You may also opt to participate in the event by phone via the audio line. Dial 1 (866) 236-8306 and enter code 8060557.