Thank you for your interest in the Finding Balance Campaign 2018 Be Active Challenge Kit! This kit can be used to support Alberta seniors in reducing their chance of having a fall by improving their strength and balance.
As a group leader, you will:
- Register your group to participate by submitting this form.
- Receive a tool kit from IPC.
- Track the minutes of activity and the number of days participants engage in strength and in balance activities (Tracking sheet included in the kit).
- At the beginning AND end of November, ask your participants their perceived level of strength and level of balance.(Tally form and survey questions included in the kit)
- Submit all results (total minutes of activity, number of days of strength and balance activities and the survey results) to IPC through a link on the Finding Balance website.
Sign up to receive a toolkit of materials.SIGN UP NOW!
You can also download all the Finding Balance campaign resources from the catalogue.