Support Finding Balance
Become a Sponsor
Last year, the Finding Balance campaign empowered more than 900 seniors to participate in its Keep Active challenge. The campaign’s brochures and other print materials reached more than 65,000 Albertans. Finding Balance 2017 will continue to support seniors to prevent falls and resulting injuries from falls, with a focus on vision, medication check-ups, and active lifestyles.
You can directly impact our ability to communicate important falls prevention information with seniors and practitioners across Alberta. Here are some examples of how far your dollars can reach:
- $5,000 allows distribution of campaign materials to pharmacies across the province
- $7,000 allows the purchase of digital advertising, reaching seniors in medical clinics, hospitals and waiting rooms, labs, and emergency departments across Alberta.
Your benefits from sponsoring Finding Balance include:
- Opportunities to reach seniors through province-wide distribution of campaign materials.
- Connecting to the Finding Balance network of practitioners and advocates for falls prevention.
- Recognition for supporting a cause that impacts everyone.
We have developed a sponsorship recognition program. If you do not see something that would fit your needs, we can consider customizing the details.
Become a Donor
The Injury Prevention Centre accepts donations towards the Finding Balance program to ensure continued development of resources and advancement of knowledge. All donations of $20 CDN or greater qualify for a tax receipt.CONTACT US